Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Wont give up- 5566

IPP is kind of okay for me..
Though it is a little boring work [admin] but I am quite busy..
And I will be even busier tomorrow when I take over Zhi Cheng job..
I believe that I will be extremely LOST!! [How can I survive without him?]
Its like whatever he have learnt here, I have to know it inside out within 4 days..
Anyway kind of lucky that I still have Lia in the same department with me..
On the first day, we enjoy the company welcome lunch at ONE FULLERTON.. [Cool man]
And ever since I start work here, I keep on shopping for office wear..
Everyday I trouble over what to wear to work.. [HAHA]

Anyway if anyone wants to watch LOVE WRECKED, it is a 100% NO!!
I went back to Gramophone last night, kind of miss that place..
[Should I go back there to work?]

FRIENDS.. I wonder who they are.. Can anyone tell me?

Song intro: Wont give up- 5566

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home