Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Big girls don't cry- Fergie

A hungry man girl is an angry man girl.
So do forgive me and I promise to eat my breakfast if I’m allowed to
[Provided I wake up on time. Hehe.]
Anyway I woke up late again
[Every single Monday but not my fault, my alarm clock playing stunts again]
And I cannot concentrate in class at all, all I think of is food.. LOLX..

Anyway, I got my birks..
Though it appears slightly different from the picture but I will still dote it..
[I am stepping on 58bucks okay?!]
I showed my mum and got some negative remarks..
So expensive also buy?!
You got so much money also not enough for you to spend ah..
Why the things that you buy getting more and more expensive huh?
Okay NOTED..

Then it was on Saturday..
I waited for 1 ½ hours for the interview at Kumon..
And made me hid my birks in my bag because they dont allow shoes inside..
And the outcome was less than 20% chances..
Proceeded to k box at Marina Square with SM and Kel..
Then met up with hazel after her work..
And as usual, some camwhoring with a few crazy moves on the train..

Song intro: Big girls dont cry- Fergie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home