Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Liang shan bo yu zhu li ye - zhuo wen xuan

Battling alone in the battlefield.
Comrades nowhere to be found.
A mere game of self survival.
It is all about ones mindset.

Shopping in town with Mad, Gel and Lia.
And I bought nothing.

But I was satisfied with the Eski Bar program at night.
Angel had Heinken, Mad some red champagne while I had my usual Chivas Regal.
It was freezing cold and we had to play games to finish the drinks.
[Human Wu gui tiao, Hei bai pei, Hai dai]
My darling actually gang up with Angel.
Though it was 2 against 1, luck was still on my side.
Angel had her tipsy feeling.
Fortunately she was able to travel home herself.

My mummy and I got food poisoning. [Sianz]

I finished watching Wo de ya man nai nai [War of In-laws]
Nice. Funny, touching.

Song intro: Liang shan bo yu zhu li ye - zhuo wen xuan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home