Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Yuan Lai- Lin Jun Jie

Just want to blog just in case I forget again..
Lately I kept on fantasizing..
And whenever I do that, I will be in a daze..
Though that is what I always do..
But then I just realize that the people around me will think that I am mad..
Cos when I daydream on something happy..
I will just smile to myself..
Sounds kind of scary right..
Laughing out loud..

But today I had a hallucination..
I picture of me fulfilling my wish..
Which I think it is simple but yet seems hard..
Though I longed for this every single year..
But it never did happen..
I wonder when will that dream come true..
Better not fantasize too much..
But it is still good to desire and yearn for something right?

Song intro: Yuan Lai- Lin Jun Jie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home