Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Monday, March 13, 2006

Now that she's gone- J.J Lin

I think my readers might wonder this..
Why did I not blog about him for such a long time..
I have been trying ways and means to let go of the feelings I've been clinging onto..
I have succeeded.
After half a year of dragging and letting go..
I think I actually did it..
Though my heart still feels the wretchedness..
But I will be fine..
Thanks to those in my circle of trust..
They helped me lots..
Through the events happening for the past six months..
Especially the most recent one..
One week of self numbing every night..
You know I know..
I am well trained now..
Song intro: Now that she's gone- J.J Lin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home