Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Monday, February 20, 2006

Liu xing feng chao- J.J Lin

mon.. woke up at 8.30am when i should reach at 8.30am.. still in dreamland.. waited for quite some time for a cab.. then reach Bpos, i was blur.. forget that my friend helped me to sign already and i still went to sign.. I AM SO DUMB!! because of that, my teacher in charge got to know it and she was damn angry.. she reprimanded the whole team loudly.. embarrassing.. all my fault again.. sianz.. boring day at bpos.. can't wait to go home.. lost and don't know what to do when i got lots to finish.. sianz.. 2 more weeks before i leave for taiwan.. seems long.. gonna cut my hair.. it's thick and messy now.. from the photos i took on sunday.. i should be punctual tomorrow with so many alarm clocks.. haha thanks guys..

Song intro: Liu xing feng chao- Lin Jun Jie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home