Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wo yuan yi- Cai chun jia

wed.. bugis with parents and sis.. FINALLY!! after so many days of pestering, my mum agrees to let go with Taiwan!! YEAH!! but I need to pay myself.. installment.. nvm.. so SHE, JK and me will represent BF13 there.. haha.. but think i'll be pairing with kristy ba.. the thought of going there just makes me damn high and excited.. 6th March to 11th March.. I'll be counting down.. i want to do whatever i can before April.. so i'll be broke.. haha.. and i'll need to sleep early as i promise my mum to rest well.. anyway sis don't be sad la.. you will find a good job soon.. PATIENCE & ENDURANCE.. tml k!! YEAH!!

Song intro: Wo yuan yi- Cai chun jia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home