Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Qian nian lei- Tank

My studies is kind of bad now..
[I think I even have problems passing this semester]
Shall not say more..

Tired at work..
And more shocking news..
Lina is leaving for Capitol [Super sad]..
Brandon is coming back [Cool man]..
Firda is changing to PT now [Haiz]..
As for me, I will end my work in July..
I am going to miss this big family..
This is my longest job [7 months]..
I love this job..
Not only because of the people there who dote me like their own little sister..
[People like Mandy, Wan, Lina, Firda and Brandon]
Even Wayne offers to help me find a job when I graduate..
Secondly, I love the job scope..
But I know I cannot follow my interest..
[I have got tons of responsibilities..]

Anyway I just bought the Tian Wai Fei Xian [The Little Fairy] DVD..
50% off and I only paid 15 bucks for it..
Anybody interested to watch?
Rental is free.. Just remember to take good care of it..
Next, I bought two SHE stuffs..
One is their latest album [Forever] and the other is their Xie Zhen Ji..

Song intro: Qian nian lei- Tank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home