Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Da ge- Janice

Okay I won the bet..
But just merely 12 bucks profit..
Wednesday went to school and have lunch with Ling..
Watched SK performance at the atrium..
[She is my idol..]
Then linger around the FAL with Ling and Angel CMFI group..
Headed down to CWP to get uncle jojo birthday gift and cake with mad..
Then to Jack house to do project..
[Sorry and Thanks guys.. You know I know..]
Then back to school..
After the first lesson, we surprised jo with a 20minutes mini celebration..
Hope he liked it.. And of cos the shirt I chose..

Okay I am starting with Tian Wai Fei Xian [The little fairy] show first..
I am at the episode four now..
My Xue Jing Xiong Xing is over.. [The ending was quite sad..]

Last but not least..
I love everyone in the world..

Except for you..
You brainless moron..
I hate you..


Song intro: Da ge- Janice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home