Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Jia zhuang- Jolin Tsai

Okay miraculously Jack found my Bluetooth..
Not blaming him though, more of thanking him..
So here comes my stories..

Went back to work..
My colleagues are just great people..
[That’s why I am so reluctant to leave this job..]
Gramophone sales.. I got a Jason Mraz CD for myself..

NAPFA on 7th July..
Will start training after the ICAs this week..[I hope..]
Investment ICA today..[Theory just killed me..]
Insurance ICA on Wednesday..[Bless me..]
Lunch at AMK with BF except for Qama and Jo..
Went to K with JQK, Yi, Mad, Lia and Gel..
Well today is just not my singing day..
[When I reach there I just felt some breathing difficulties.. Old ailments reacting I guess.. But it is better now..]
Everyone seems so moody..
But the fun gets started when we started to elbow each others thigh..
[And I got mocked again for being LAME on the Jay Chou’s Hui Dao Guo Qu?]
Then dinner at AMK again..

Song intro: Jia zhuang- Jolin Tsai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home