Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Petrified- Fort Minor

Back to work on sat..
Mandy and company were great..
And I feel guilty because of my schoolwork, they had to all accommodate to my schedule..
So touched when SM they all wait for me to knock off..

Sunday had lunch with SM they all..
Then headed to study with Jack, Kenny and Mad..
Real tiring.. And I was mocked again..
But insufficient sleep and pissed with myself got me into some emotional swing..
Sorry I throw my purse at you Kenny..
Sorry I scolded the guys for fun at Insurance Tutorial..
But thanks Mad for acc-ing me..
Mad and I got crazy..
Mad decorated Kenny’s shoes..
We played the OK sign thing..
We played Yi zi wu gui tiao xia shui and laughed like hell..

Song intro: Petrified- Fort Minor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home