Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Monday, May 08, 2006

(You drive me) Crazy- Britney Spears

Instead of buying my mum a gift, I bought for my dad..
An advance Father’s Day gift..
To add on, I did it out of complete impulsation..
[I somehow got duped or should I say my stupid-ness reactivated again]
A 65 bucks DVD player which is said to be able to play all kinds of format..
[But the movies that I copied just cannot play at all] WTH
And before I signed my masters for the above item..
I used my nets to pay for this album..
[Britney Spears Greatest Hits: My Prerogative]
But I must say that this album is worth it..
All the songs inside are really her greatest hits..
This is the bad thing about working in a CD shop..
[Cause almost all albums are worth it..]
Going to get the mp3 for my mum maybe the coming week..
Which Nano color should I get for her?

I hereby announce..

I am officially broke..
Insane..

Song intro: (You drive me) Crazy- Britney Spears

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home