Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Over the rainbow/What a wonderful world (medley) - Aselin Debison

Mad and I bought a super nice necklace together..
One day we wear it to school together okay?
[Grins..]

Guess who I served at work today?
KELLY!! I helped her find 2 CDs and she bought both..
I was so nervous and happy..
I actually wanted to take photo with her..
[But I am too HUMJI again..]
In the end, Lina helped me to get her autograph..
[I love you Lina.. LOL..]

Going to start collecting my SHE albums..
But first, I am also going to buy a Creative mp3 for my mum..
[Mother Day cum Birthday gift]
But should I get Nano(mine) or Muvo Slim(Lia) for her?
Should I get a 256MB or 512MB storage for her?

Song intro: Over the rainbow/What a wonderful world (medley) - Aselin Debison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home