Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yi shou jian dan de ge- Lee Hom

Heat.. Wobbling.. Sianzation..
Hear me sing and you will laugh..

Today’s SK Bday surprise..
It went well, I guess..
Thanks to my sisters, SHE and Iris for helping..

Last day at BPOS..
Last day of TEP..
Quite dead..
Work again..
And I forget something important..
SHIT..
Hugs to SK, Iris and Erica..
Gonna miss them lots..

Is it time for me to go back to finish my duty?
To continue my responsibility..
Everybody asked me not to..
Very surprise to hear it from someone..
Should I?

Things going well?
I doubt so..

Song intro: Yi shou jian dan de ge-Lee Hom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home