Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Qiang Wei- Elva

It is useless..
No point..
Stop wasting time..
Dream on..
But even if there seems to be no glimpse of hope..
I still wish..
And I will continue waiting..
But each time, I envy them..
I am not giving up so easily..

Today someone came to talk to me..
But I cannot remember who he was..
But to avoid embarrassment, I continue to chat to him..
HAHA..

Tomorrow is the last day of TEP..
We will be moving on to Year 3..
Time really flies..
Gonna miss lots of people..

Well events that are coming up..
Tomorrow SK surprise..
Fri Sentosa with the BF girls..
Sun stayover at von’s godfather’s house..
Mon ECP BBQ with BF..
Hope it will be successful..

Song intro: Qiang Wei- Elva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home