Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Er zhuo ju- Er zhuo ju zhi wen

The symptoms are coming..
I can sense it..

I always say “Expect the unexpected”..
And it always happens to me..
That’s why I always think that my life is so drama..
But actually it is purely because my level of thoughts is always kept constant..
Never improving..
That is also why I am always reacting slow..
I always say stupid and silly stuffs to make people feel frustrated..
Every small matter I will make a big commotion..
I understand my weaknesses perfectly well..
And everyone treats me like a kid..
Actions speaks louder than words..
From now on..
I will mature..
Anyway I am a 18 year old already..
Grins..

Song intro: Er zhuo ju – Er zhuo ju zhi wen OST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home