Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Superwoman- Cao Ge

I am obsessed with “It started with a kiss” now..
Like how I used to be infatuated with My Fair Princess, Meteor Garden and The Rose..
Just bought the OST for It started with a kiss..
My next target will be the whole series..
Eh so I have a favor to ask from Mr. Tall Freak again..

Timetable out..
The only thing that I am happy is that Ms Ho is teaching me..

I am good..
Though not the best..
But sometimes I wonder why aren’t I specializing in what I am good at?
HAHA..
Anyway I never ever regretted the route I have now..
Especially when I got to know the current people in my memory..

It was like yesterday that I just came for orientation..
Everything still seems fresh in my memory..
Though I cannot remember some details..
But I can still vividly remember them..
Like Jack was the one sitting beside me on the first day..
I intro myself to Mad cos I think she resembles my friend..
How I blush when I talk to SHE and Kenny..
[Okay you guys must be shocked to hear this]
How Dage lead the cheer when I wanted to initiate the cheer first..
Till BF formed.. BJP formed..
The clans just increases like nobody’s business..
Activities of BF..
Chalets.. Stayover.. Sentosa.. Celebrations..
Drinking session.. Clubs.. K Box.. Gatherings..
Till the recent Taiwan Trip..
The relationship of ours..
Always a laughing stock..
Bullet vest aren’t going to save me..
But sometimes I am pampered like a kid..
Laughing out loud..
I enjoy every single moment..
And I want more..

Song intro: Superwoman- Cao Ge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home