Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Friday, April 21, 2006

Ping chang xin- Zhang Hui Mei

Today finally I went out..
Movies at Yishun Ten..
[Okay I must be crazy]
I went to watch “Take the lead” again..
Met up with SM and Kel..
Then after the movies we went home..
Okay I am still extremely bored..
This is my worst holiday ever..

I flipped through my photo albums and autograph books today..
Was forced to clear my room..
I look like a boy in the past..
And all my photos are damn ugly..
But I like it cos it captures the memories of my life..

Wonders of the day..
Will my life be different if I am willing to give IT a try?
[Even if I am not following my heart]
He is sweet but maybe I just prefer salt..

Song intro: Ping Chang Xin- Zhang Hui Mei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home