Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Monday, May 01, 2006

Ugly- Sugababes

Been working consecutive for 3 days [Exhausted]..
Anyone miss me? [Grins]

Today is Labor Day..
A very special day..
As you can see from my recommendations [left]..
Happy Birthday Sis..

Last night after work, watched I not stupid too till 3am..
I was once again moved by the part where Jerry said..
He stole the money because he wanted to buy his dad’s consultation time to watch his performance.. [Silly boy..]

A few targets for my year 3..
- I MUST do my tutorials from tomorrow onwards..
- I MUST finish collecting ALL S.H.E albums..
- I MUST start saving money..
- I MUST stop forgetting things..
- I MUST start exercising..
- I MUST stop being so timid..
- I MUST and will finish my duties as promised..

Tomorrow is the start of Year 3..
Getting older..
Anyway looking forward?
You guess LA..

Song intro: Ugly- Sugababes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home