Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cai Hong Tian Tang- Liu Gen Hong

Yesterday went to AMK K box with sm, cy, sj and char..
At first we went to Party World at Yishun Safra..
But then it was closed..
Anyway, we sang from 12 noon to 2.30pm..
Then after cy and char left, we continued to sing till 7plus..
So it was about 7h of singing..
SHIOK AH!!
[The bill was SHIOK also...]
As usual, they sabotage me with all the difficult songs..
Laughing out loud..
They always select the songs and wait for me to sing..
And most of them requires lots of stamina and high pitch..
But it was fun..

Recently I am glued to the videos at YouTube..
SHE is the top favorite artiste..
Now that I am infatuated over them..
I have a crazy and out of my mind thought..
I feel like collecting all their albums..

I have uploaded a number of MVs on 13works..
I want everyone to check out this 2 particular MVs..
Jay Chou’s Feng & Liu Gen Hong’s Cai Hong Tian Tang..
The storyline of this two MVs is linked..
Very touching!!!
Check it out

Song intro: Cai hong tian tang- Liu Gen Hong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home