Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Vesak day.. Went to visit something magnificent..
And I start to wonder again..
Shopping with my sis and MS..
Then mother day celebration at Boat Quay..
[We went to visit MOS.. LOL..]

Back to work again..
Moody because I really cannot cope..
Though I am going to change from working sat & sun to fri & sat..
I am still worried..
[Especially after the Insurance ICA]

Rushing through Entrepreneurship ICA..
Mr. Er is a presentation killer..

FINALLY.. K BOX..
[JQK, Lia and me]
But I am exposed because of Jack..
Never mind.. It is over..
From 8pm till 2am..
So sleepy..
But it was fun..
Everyone was at least mocked by something..
Duets competition again..
[The BEST song by Jack and me was Zhi Zhao Lang Man.. you know I know..]
I played hand wrestling with Lia and Jack.. [Nuts]

Song intro: Where'd you go- Fort Minor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home