Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Zhi zhao lang man- Chen hui ling & Zheng zhong ji

I always wonder..
Have I done enough for them?
Or is it because their expectations are different from mine?
What have gone wrong?
What can I do to salvage the situation?
If I am smart enough, I bet it will not happen this way..

Got duped by Jack again.. [ASSHOLE]
IPP briefing.. Project..
Botak Jones with mad and jack..
Then another mocking session..
WTH.. I feel so embarrassed..
I am always the first one to be down..
But it was fun yet tiring..
Woke up at 5am and could not get back to sleep..
Woke my sis up for breakfast..
Lunch at AMK KFC with the usual..
Jo sent us back.. Thanks again..

Song intro: Zhi zhao lang man- Chen hui ling & Zheng zhong ji

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home