Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Dou shi ni- Guang Liang

Happy Birthday Qiang..
Hope you had a memorable birthday celebration with us..
It was a late event.. [You know I know]
The day is all about sabo-ing one another..
Dragging and throwing people to the sea..
It was the first time I did not lose the deadly bing bang boom..
But I was not spared by those heartless creatures..
[Laughing out loud]
Luckily Ling and I were excused from the dirty playing..
[We were too humji to go near them]
After that JQK and BJP went to eat..
And then long ride back..
Ling and I were practically wasting time with Jack and Kenny..
Tired..
Then party world with my forlorn sis..
[Hope you feeling better]

*Photos up for grabs at 13works..

Still waiting anxiously for them to reply me..
I feel so guilty and irresponsible for the first time..
But the only thing I can do is apologize..

Sometimes I just could not understand myself..
Mixed feelings..

Song intro: Dou shi ni- Guang Liang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home