Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'll remember you-No Secrets

Okay surprisingly to be the last one to finish the report..
Anyway I think I look weird today..
Wear till so out of place..
Suddenly I got a feeling of promoting to become a phoenix..
[Please forgive my inappropriate English..]
Still feeling tired and sleepy..
This is something for you to laugh..
CLICK HERE

Another dumb thing I did..
Mad and I were quite insane lately..
Today we played the “Sorry” game..
And the competition goes..
The first person to get anybody to say “Sorry” to either of us, wins the game..
So the game begins and after 5 minutes..
I accidentally stepped on Mad’s shoes..
So I said SORRY.. [So used to that word]
And I lost.. [I was laughing at my stupidity and swearing la..]
I am doom tomorrow [Forfeit]..

Song intro: I'll remember you- No secrets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home