Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Life is wonderful- Jason Mraz

Kind of busy...
Mon Investment ICA... DANG DIAO...
Wed Insurance ICA.. DANG DIAO...
Thurs CRM ICA... DANG DIAO...
I wonder if I could make it this semester...

Watched Shes The Man with Mad today...
Cool Man... So Lame... Whatever...
This show is superb... [I am going to rent the vcd...]

Holiday starts next week but my schedule is super packed..
09 Fri... School and work...
10 Sat... Work...
11 Sun... Survey outside with Angel and pia Entrepreneurship project...
12 Mon... EW project...
13 Tue... Entrepreneurship project...
14 Wed... Angelia Birthday celebration (Sentosa plus Club)
15 Thurs... Sleep and maybe project/shopping/resting...
16 Fri... Work...
17 Sat... Work...
18 Sun... Charlotte Birthday celebration...

I still have one more week... Date me?

I hope to fulfill these during the holidays...
Train for my Napfa...
Learn rollerblading...
Play badminton...
Go cycling...
Complete my projects beforehand...
Have at least one outing with BF...
Have at least one outing with Sec clique...
Take solo and group photos with the 2 clans I mention...
Go shopping...
Go Jeju eat...
Should I go out with someone else? [Considering...]

This is for everyone I know CLICK HERE...

Song intro: Life is wonderful- Jason Mraz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home