Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Chu dian- SHE

Well I have booked the chalet..
20th (fri) to 21st (sat) October..
Costasands Downtown east..
And Kest helped me bought my favorite you know I know at a super cheap price.. [HAPPY]

Now let me write out what I want and what I do not want..

Wants..
I hope that all BF13 and my sec clique will make an effort to be there..
[Though not possible but as many as possible]
Those coming to stayover and have fun.. [Dont come so late hor.. haha]
MUST have a birthday song..
Hopefully get a cheesecake [BUT please don t get me 2 cakes from different clique.. have a little collaboration yourself can?]
Best with some surprises [cos I won t reject any of them.. HAHA.. Some tinny whinny one I will be happy too]
Can we have dinner together, as in both sides.. [Zi car or something]

What I can dont want..
Anything from my wishlist.. [I can buy those stuff myself seriously.. They are just things that I want to get myself]
Anything expensive.. [I just want meaningful things lar.. haha]
Any unhappiness.. [No quarreling bla bla]
Fork money out for my chalet and the things I pay.. [Anyway it is what I initiated ma]

Just come and have fun.. Thats all..
Help me fulfil the wish I longed for years..

Song intro: Chu dian- SHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home