Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Jing wu men- Luo Zhi Xiang

Monday night – Vivo City [with Mad and Ken]
Was suppose to watch Nightmare before Christmas
But I was late
[Hey I ran as fast as I could already okay. Haha. My 2.4km run also not that fast]
Bakerzin dinner
Shopped around
Then watched this freaking scary show – 9.56

Tuesday - start of the blushing
Paragon SIA - QM project
Billiard – Yixiang, Jack, Jieyang
Then watched Happy Feet [with Mad, Jack, Yixiang]
Super funny and cute

Wednesday lunch at PS
Billiard at Cine – disgracing myself

A lot of good movies coming up
December is here
And it means the start of spending money again
Birthdays, Christmas and also enjoyment
Then not long later, CNY
And the beginning of my cycle of cravings
MONEY come to me please

I overcome my fear but the earth shake, land split and the surroundings changed.

Song intro: Jing wu men- Luo Zhi Xiang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home