Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ai xiao de yan jing- Vivian

The test today was the best..
All thanks to Angel [love you lots]..

SK is going to leave for IPP to Thailand in August..
I am going to miss her and hope that everything will go on smoothly for her there..

And I really like the shoes from Joop [Tampinies]..
Well still considering because I need a pair of sandals more than that..
[Did I tell you guys that I spoiled ALL my sandals?]
To add on my list, my camera is DOWN too [wth]..

Anyway I can get my 9th SHE album [Forever] tomorrow..
So kind of looking forward..
And my Er Zhuo Ju Zhi Wen DVD should be coming soon [I hope]..

Happy Birthday Iris..

Seriously I miss her..
Where is she?
Hope that she will come back soon..


Song intro: Ai xiao de yan jing- Vivian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home