Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

The rose - Westlife

Taking a break from mugging

Thursday went to Bugis before heading to school to be mocked by everyone.
Sometimes I wonder how idiot can Jack and Ken be - VERY!!
Okay lar I know they are joking and I find it funny myself also.

Friday after school we all gathered in the level 5 lab to do the 5percent Etest.
And guess what? We actually spent around 4 hours there just to do this quiz.
HAHA anyway I had fun playing CS with the guys.
Was pretty hungry so I decided to go home to wait for food and postpone my meeting with my cousin.
Around 9 plus, I took 5 minutes to prepare and cab down to MOS.
All because of communication breakdown - Jack brought my 2 bottles of liquor out
And Mad was also dragged down by me.

Saturday head down to Seng Kang to change my fringe
Then to Causeway Point to meet my cousin
Hope she likes the bikini set we bought for her.
Then to my grandma house for dinner
I really like the magnificent view there
Especially at night, with the wind blowing on your face
Very conducive, quiet and relaxing

I apologize for not being firm enough and stand by you.
There are too much contradicting.
But I assure you, it will be over soon.


Song intro: The Rose - Westlife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home