Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hao peng you- Luo Zhi Xiang

Another week is almost over.
Christmas is round the corner.
That means I am going to be more broke.
Gifts, celebrations and parties, I need to pawn and sell my stuff real soon.

Was super high especially after the CB paper
Kept pestering people to take photo with me
So these were some of the camwhoring




During the long break on Thursday, caught the movie Open Season with lingerie club
I think it was a little boring for me.
Then billiard at Cine and then lunch there

Friday after school, went to town to shop with Angel, Mad, Lia
Then went to bugis with Mad after that and shopped till 11pm.
And my dear darling actually went crazy. [HAHA]

Was suppose to stay at home to study and do project yesterday
But my Sec clique asked me out. [How can I reject right? So long never see them]
Headed to Cine for Cafe Cartel then movie Deja vu
VERY VERY GOOD MOVIE!! Go catch it.
Then went to the Flea market and saw the PSS finalists there.
All of us were really tired except for Hazel.

Gonna collect my new specs later~

Song intro: Hao peng you- Luo Zhi Xiang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home