Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

So so- Vivian and Li Jiu Ze

Happy 19th to myself..
Going to be a long entry..

I was pretty late so I took a cab down.. [The most expensive cab I’ve took]
I got my first gift from my admirer Lia cause she cannot come to my chalet..

Then it was nervous plus more nervous..
After work Qiang and I proceed downtown first..
And when I stepped into the chalet, I saw them [my sec friends] preparing my gift..
So.. Their first surprise discovered early..
Then I went to open the fridge to check out what drinks they bought..
And I saw the cake.. Their second surprise discovered early..
But I was happy..

Then we met the rest for dinner.. [JQK, Mad, Gel and I]
Went to cheers to get something..
And I saw Von and Lia coming in..
The first surprise discovered early..
But I was so shock and happy to see Lia..
Cause she lied to me ever since I decided to book the chalet..

Then back to the chalet.. I got my first gift from BF..
A fish burger cake.. And my first birthday song!!
Then the hand made bag, color pencils and the BF voucher..
Followed by my sec friends made me find the third surprise..
They hid the gift [Miracle perfume] on the roof..
Then Joseph came with his commitment.. [LOLX]
And I kissed Lia’s butt..
Then my Oreo cheesecake.. Plus my second birthday song.. [I forget to record.. sob]
Sec- I had to blow the candles one by one..
BF- I had to take out the candles using mouth to get my next surprise..
And my next surprise was an album with the thoughts and colorings from BF..
I love it.. But I had to guess who colored what.. [And I lost 6 shots]

I send charlotte down and I saw my next surprise..
WEILING.. I thought she is not coming..
And I got a box of presents from BF.. [my another surprise]
Back to chalet, I dar with Kenny the fatal one cup of Chivas coke..
Then continued another cup when playing 5-10 and hei bai pei..
Then when all was back, we played the classic bing bang boom and don’t have game..
I was still alright then..
But after we started the cards game, my vision went blur though still semi conscious..
Dai dee and lying game got me drunk..
And I rushed to the toilet and started the vomit journey.. [HAHA]
With lots of people helping, I managed to survive till now..
And I was told that I was scolding Pang for making me drunk..
But he helped me the most after I was down.. [So thanks lar]
And I managed to traumatize Jack with my shit like vomit.. [Cool man]
He helped me also.. [Plus more of teasing]
So did Mad, my sec clique, angel bla bla..

ANYWAY, I HAD THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER..
MY WISH CAME TRUE.. LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS..

After the chalet, Yixiang drove me, mad, lia and gel to Jalan Kayu..
But I was too sick to eat.. [WASTED]
Then Lia cab me back first.. [Thanks]
Vomit again when I reached home..
Just now had dinner with my parents..

Photos coming soon..

Song intro: So so- Vivian and Li Jiu Ze

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home