Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bai se feng che- Jay Chou

Witnessing the ugly side of human..
What actually happened to me?
Oops I forgot.. [Isnt this the best ending?]

And I lost my red puma bag..
And similar to the last encounter [my Samsung D500C],
I cannot really remember where did I last see or put it.. [WTH]

Yesterday I sat there for around 5 hours, with my darling mads patience accompanying..
I managed to get it done and trying to get used to this new style..
And it is really hard to maintain it..
Then I proceed to my grandma house for bbq..
And my uncle treat us to k box..
Then I stayed over and now back to my comfort zone..
I tossed and turned last night so as not to spoil my new hair..
AND DONT COME AND TOUCH MY HAIR!!
Lolx.. I will slap you..


Anticipating October to come..
Lots of programs..

Song intro: Bai se feng che- Jay Chou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home