Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Biao han- Rong Zhu Er & Luo Zhi Xiang

Today, I saw the heaviest rain and thunderstorm ever.
Which coincide with what my life is now.

And finally, after all these years, I finally stepped in to talk.
Ridiculously, an outsider shoved me to make the step.
What a loser. Worse still, loserer.
But still, I failed.
Peace talks going nowhere.
Nevertheless, I still chose to escape from reality.
Pretending.

What else? The stupid self abusing thoughts [according to Lia] that I have had a few years back.
Plus I am tired of using effort to do silly things which make me look dumber.

Song intro: Biao han- Rong Zhu Er & Luo Zhi Xiang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home