Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ben chao gang mu- Jay Chou

This week was terrible..
Though I have been waiting for this day to come, I had no much mood left..
Maybe wonderful thoughts aint that wonderful at all..

Last night was the tertiary party at MOS..
I was rather pissed before I stepped into the club..
But I did enjoy myself.. [Got to know Elaine and her friends]
And it actually brought me back to square one with the second serving..
But I saw lots of people.. [From pri, sec, guides and even Motorola]
Furthermore I had a little shock..
Slept for 3hours and I was back at work..
Nothing was doing well on Black Friday..
I was terribly upset with the mistakes I have made..
And I got people super fed up with me throughout..
Heart wrecked when I heard news from breakups and quarrels..
They just simply dont understand how lucky they are..
And the little celebration turns out to be more gastric pain..
I had to reject my fellow colleagues because of the wedding..
EVERYTHING IS MESSED UP!!
And stop rubbing on my wound!! IT HURTS!!
[Though I knew you meant well]

Song intro: Ben chao gang mu- Jay Chou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home