Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Biao bai - Elva Hsiao

Tuesday chilling session at night [BJP and JK]
It was reported to be the coldest day ever in Singapore.
We were all freezing but we had fun la.
After that we went to Caltex house to chat.
But was chased away by the security for loitering
Then Ling came my house to do project.
But I was too tired and I fell asleep.
But like after 3 hours, she woke me up to do project.

Then Thursday met Jack and Yixiang to do QM.
And it is going nowhere again.
Then ice skating with BF.

Everybody fell, especially the girls.
We fell lots of times. [We are aching all over.]

But I was quite happy because I actually overcome everything myself.
I observe, I learn, I try, I fell, and I stood up again and kept trying without people beside me most of the times.
Not only that, this was the first time my own encouragement pulled me through.
I kept repeating the magical words I CAN DO IT MYSELF.
Of course, with the help of the guys to save me when I fall
And also encouragement from Angel and Lia
Anyway it was fun but tiring too.
And I won money through some gambling for the first time too.

Then after having 3 hours of sleep, I woke up again to meet ling in school for project.
Then to Kenny house.
And was engrossed with Dear Boys Act II

Today early in the morning, I went to the market to buy the ingredients for steamboat later.
I just finish preparing the food and soup base.
Now waiting for my Secondary friends to come
And I think it looks more like a CNY celebration than a Christmas party.
And I am so tired now.

Song intro: Biao bai - Elva Hsiao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home