Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hou lai de wo men - Elva Hsiao

Photos of recent events.
Black Friday this December click here
My Secondary Clique Lime Flea Market click here
[Please wait patiently for the steamboat pictures at my house]

Super cold and rainy weather
But I love it because all my long sleeves tops and jackets finally have their days out.
And this kind of weather reminds me of Taiwan.

The steamboat on Saturday was okay.
After that we played bluff and headed to GV to watch Death Note II.
That show was not bad, just that the theme song by Red Hot Chilli Peppers does not match with the movie at all. [Was kind of turn off at first when the music was played.]
And it was the first time I got the creepy feeling when heading home because there is not a single soul.

This Christmas is kind of boring.
Christmas Eve, I had steamboat again for lunch to finish off the leftovers.
Then proceed to my grandma house and back home.
My grandma house is really a nice place to chill.
It is such a pity that I dont own it.
Then I was at home busy transferring all my songs and pictures from one computer to another on Christmas Day.
I actually used two 256MB mp3s and a 256MB thumb drive to transfer more than 4GB stuff. [Imagine the number of trips I have to travel in and out of the room.]
Then went for dinner with my family and then to Esplanade with Jack and Mad.
And I could not sleep again because of those unfinished businesses which haunts me every now and then when I close my eyes.

Then back to school with lots of going nowhere projects.
And proceeded to watch The Curse of the Golden Flower with Mad, Jack and Joseph
Which I think the imperial family inside is really pathetic.
Everyone is just like a sadist.

Song intro: Hou lai de wo men - Elva Hsiao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home