Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Typical Libraian who loves guides, loves to sing, loves to play...... bla bla...

Friday, December 29, 2006

Looking back Year 2006
- Worked at Gramophone and know a lot of people who dotes me a lot [Lina, Mandy, Wan, Desiree, Fidi, Firda, Brandon, Jesslyn, Rong Rong]
- I experienced a lot from entrepreneurship project
- My TEP [KM and BPOS] made lots of friends [Like Soe Kuan and Iris] and learnt lots of things
- Joined the Orion again and did not get in [first Orion SK got third, second Orion SK got second]
- TAIWAN TRIP, another wish fulfilled, love my one week there
- I finally let go of him
- A lot of my secrets were accidentally blurt out
- A lot of embarrassing moments [sat on the road, slept outside the toilet, waxing etc.]
- I finally let go of Guides
- I was hurt badly [Continuously crying for a few days, heartache, till my heart died and gave up hope in everything but I still chose to keep it a secret]
- IPP [BNP Paribas], pay was good and colleagues were great [Karen, Kim Ling, Colin, Seok Chin, Siew Chin, Sharon, Wai Peng]
- I fulfilled my wish which is to have a birthday celebration with BF13 and my Sec clique which turns out to be a very happy chalet [apart from the vomiting] due to all the surprises and especially the presence of both sides, my birthday cake and birthday song
- I got to know a lot of secrets [Heartbreaking ones, dilemma ones, contradicting ones, bad ones etc.]
- Another breakdown this semester

Birthdays
Von – sky garden
Qamarul – china black
CY and LM - Taka
Ling – Hougang BBQ
Qiang and Lia – Sentosa
Joseph - Tutorial
Boon – AMK S11
Charlotte – Ding Tai Feng
Kenny – cockroach saboing
Mad – School
Rubber – Orchard
SM – Manhattan
Jack – chalet
Kelvin – Wala Wala
Liping – Marina Square
Angel – partyworld

Events
2 Eski Bar trips
New Year countdown and steamboat
CNY celebration
Drinking sessions
Stayover, Movies, Mahjong session, K box and party world, Clubbing
Christmas Ice Skating and Steamboat
Ernie wedding
Grandma magnificent new house
2 BF 13 [Marina Square and Kenny house]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home